Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. These switches can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications. The switches provide the following benefits.
Ease of Management and Deployment
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them, including the following features:
● Cisco Business Dashboard is designed to manage Cisco Business switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Business Dashboard simplifies traditional challenges in deploying and managing business networks while automating the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of the network. Cisco Business 350 Series switches support embedded probe for Cisco Business Dashboard, eliminating the need to set up a separate hardware or virtual machine on site. For more information, visit
● The intuitive user interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
● The switches also support Text view, a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
● Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
High Reliability and Resiliency
In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to ensure business continuity and that employees can always access the data and resources they need. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network:
● Embedded Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protects management data traveling to and from the switch.
● Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
● Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
● IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks.
● Secure Core Technology (SCT) helps ensure that the switch is able to process management traffic in the face of a Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack.
Power over Ethernet
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches are available with up to 48 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost. Models support 802.3af PoE and 802.3at PoE+.
Networkwide Automatic Voice Deployment
Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED), Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (or VSDP, a unique Cisco protocol), customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge around a single voice Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) and Quality of Service (QoS) parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports, where they are discovered. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
As the IP address scheme evolves to accommodate a growing number of network devices, the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches can support the transition to the next generation of networking. These switches continue to support previous-generation IPv4, allowing you to evolve to the new IPv6 standard at your own pace and helping ensure that your current network will continue to support your business applications in the future. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have successfully completed rigorous IPv6 testing and have received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches enable a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities to help growing businesses organize their networks more effectively and efficiently. For example, the switches provide static LAN Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance.
With these capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your network by offloading internal traffic-handling tasks from your router and allowing it to manage primarily external traffic and security.
The sleek and compact design for the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide additional deployment flexibility, including outside wiring closet installation such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms without disturbing the environment.
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches integrate a variety of power-saving features across all models, providing the industry’s most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolio. These switches are designed to conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protects the environment and reduce your energy costs. They provide an eco-friendly network solution without compromising performance. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches feature:
● Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
● Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
● Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
● Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
Peace of Mind and Investment Protection
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches offer the reliable performance and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. A solution that has been rigorously tested to help ensure optimal network uptime to ensure business continuity. Complementary one-year access to our Small Business Support Center for ongoing support. Limited lifetime warranty withNext-Business-Day (NBD) advance replacement (where available)
· 24 10/100/1000 ports
· Switching capacity (Gbps) : 128.0
· Number of ports that support PoE : 0
Power consumption (with PoE) : 110V=27.54W & 220V=27.25W
Combo ports (RJ-45 + SFP) : 4 10 Gigabit SFP+
Packet buffer : 1.5 MB
Unit dimensions : 445 x 240 x 44 mm (17.5 x 9.45 x 1.73 in)
Unit weight : 2.78 kg (6.13 lb)
POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 24 PoE ports with 195W total power budget, PoE, PoE+