· WiFi standard AC is up to 3 times faster than WiFi standard N.
· A dual-band access point has 2 separate WiFi networks to connect devices.
· With a WiFi speed of 867Mbps on the 5GHz frequency band, this access point is faster than similar routers.
· To benefit from the highest speed that this access point offers, all connected devices must support 5GHz.
· This access point can't be mounted on the wall or ceiling.
· This access point doesn't include a network cable; have a look at our recommended combinations.